Pipe Replacement Services
Newline Trenchless Technologies offers several techniques for trenchless pipe replacement in municipal or main line scenarios, which offer an environmentally superior minimal disturbance option.
CIPP (Cured-In-Place Pipe) offers full pipe replacement with minimal impact and diameter loss. New Line offers a wide range of CIPP products and installation processes that can facilitate all types of projects from 3" - 36" pipe sizes.
CIPP can be utilized on all gravity and pressure systems including sewer, storm and water main of all material types.
Benefits of CIPP (Cured-in-Place Pipe)
- Minimal installation footprint & traffic disruption
- Cost effective compared to open cut
- Diverse product selection to accommodate all specifications
Pipe Bursting is a tried and true method to replace existing infrastructure with HDPE or PVC Pipe. Along with size-on-size replacement, this technique can be utilized as a trenchless method to upsize existing water, sewer and storm lines as well. Pipe bursting can replace all types of existing materials and can be utilized on sizes from 3"-36" pipe.
Benefits of Pipe Bursting
- Maintain grade of existing service
- Can be applied to assist open cut projects seamlessly
- Trenchless upsizing of all types of services